Import Points Lisp helps you to import points from a TXT file and It will create a coordinate table according to the coordinate points imported to the drawing.
Steps to run lisp :
- Download Import Points Lisp Click here...
- Download Import Points (Annotative) Click here...
- Load Import Points.
- Type Command “IMPO” to import Points.
Steps to create point numbered TXT file
- Create coordinate points in Microsoft Excel in the format of First column (point number) Second column (Easting coordinate) Third column(Northing coordinate).
- Select the 3 columns and paste to the notepad (it is tab separated format so no need to put comma “,” between the lines).
- Eg. 01 00000.000 00000.000
- Download TXT file sample Click here...
Steps to create point named TXT file :
- The format of first column should contain “ “ (“Name and number”) Second column (Easting coordinate) Third column(Northing coordinate).
- Select the 3 columns and paste to the notepad .
- Eg. “Points-01” 00000.000 00000.000
- Download TXT file sample Click here.
Steps to create Table :
- After importing coordinate points type command “CRT” to create Table.
- Type “A” to select all Points.
- Once the points are selected you will be automatically directed to the paper space where you will be prompted to pick a start point to place the table. The table with all coordinates and point names will be placed in an ascending order.
- It will create new test style “Gen-text”.
- It will create an attribute block “CRBLK”.
- It will Place Points in new layer “Coordinate Points”.
- It will place Table in new layer “Coordinate Table”.
- It will automatically change “UCS to World” and back to “previous”.